While there are many ways to protect AdSense accounts, there are some common mistakes that you should avoid. For example, if your account suddenly starts getting a high number of invalid clicks, you’re not doing it right. If you want to keep your account protected, follow the tips below. If you see that your traffic or clicks have suddenly jumped, it’s time to change your tactics.
You as a growing blog owner, author or social media influencer, might have to suffer through the issue of your Google Adsense being banned or suspended because of invalid traffic, and I know this sucks.
You really don’t have to do complex things to protect your site from being banned from Google Adsense, you just have to flow my instructions here, it’s that simple.
Directly sharing your site on social media is really a risky task, because a lot of social media traffic is considered as inorganic traffic. That’s why sharing your site on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter should be done properly with proper URL security layers, and for that, we will be using a tool called Xoomato URL guard.
Xoomato provides a security layer called
s-l3 with which it makes the traffic organic. This is really an effective tool, that popular blog streamers are also using it.
How to protect your Google Adsense account?
- Optimize your site for Google or Bing search, and try to gain as much search traffic as you can.
- Stop Clicking on Your Own Ads, if you’re doing so.
- To Avoid Invalid Social Traffic; Go to the Xoomato URL guard, sign it, and get your social-sharable link from the dashboard.
- Do not request your audience to click on your own ads.
- Purge all the Forbidden Content (Adult content, Alc0hol, Copyrights, Gambling and games, Healthcare and medicines, Political content, Financial services and Trademarks) by Google Adsense in your blog.
- Don’t try to gain paid traffic, that’s not good for the health of your Google Adsense.
What should be done to further protect your Google Adsense?
- Promote your blog all over the internet, as much as you can.
- Keep updating your site, and keep writing new fresh high-quality content
- Make a connection with your audience via comments and replies
- Try to optimize your site structure and site speed
- Make your site look good and smooth
- Keep monitoring your Adsense Account
You should also check your AdSense account daily. Make sure to note your CTR and click-through rate (CTR). If you notice that your ad is getting a lot of invalid clicks, or if your site is getting a lot of direct or referral traffic then using Xoomato Adsense Protector is really very essential. This strategy is highly recommended if you’re worried about your AdSense account being banned.